Good news for Battlegrounds Mobile India players! The Krafton company allowed to migrate the players’ data from PUBG Mobile India to Battlegrounds Mobile India. However, most of the players downloaded the game for the first time. Players can change their name, appearance, avatar picture, name tag, and more in the game.
How to Change BGMI Players ID name
BGMI allows players to change their nickname or ID name in the game. Moreover, players need to acquire the Rename cards to change their nicknames in the game. Here’s how you can change players’ nicknames in BGMI.
- Open the BGMI game and go to the lobby.
- Click on the Inventory tab.
- Click on the Box like icon at the bottom of the list.
- Rename Card will appear if you have acquired it by migrating the data.
- Click Rename card and then click on the ‘Use’ button.
- The player can enter the new name in the dialogue box and click on ‘OK’.
How to Change Appearance and Gender in Battlegrounds Mobile India
Here are the steps which you need to follow to change appearance and gender in Battlegrounds Mobile India:
- Open ‘BGMI game and go to the lobby.
- Choose Inventory Tab and select Outfit. Then you can find options that will appear on the left side.
- Search for Appearance and tap on it.
- The players are redirected to the page, and they customize the characters like Face, Hair, Hair Color, Facial Hair, and Facial Hair Color.
- After the changes, players can tap on ‘OK’.
South Korean Company Krafton launched the Beta version of Battlegrounds Mobile India. The game is the desi version of PUBG Mobile India, banned by the Indian government in 2020 regarding data privacy concerns. Download the game by clicking the download button below.