Battlegrounds Mobile India is available in beta version on Google Play Store. Moreover, the game launched on June 17 on Android devices and most of the users are looking for emulator versions. However, Krafton is yet to release a PC version. But, users should know how to download Battlegrounds Mobile India on Windows PC/laptop using emulators.
Best Android Emulators
NoxPlayer – You can try NoxPlayer that works with Windows PC without any issues and boots Android 7 Nougat. Download the emulator from below link.
LDPlayer – LDPlayer is the best gaming Android emulator for PC. Moreover, it runs Android 7.1 Nougat and supports Battlegrounds Mobile India and other Applications including Whatsapp, and Instagram. Download the emulator from below link.
Bluestacks – It is a popular Android emulator and everyone’s favorite. Moreover, it is compatible with both Windows and Mac versions. However, it runs Android 7.1 Nougat and supports applications. Download the emulator from below link.
How to Download Battlegrounds Mobile India on Windows PC
- Download the Android emulator from the official website.
- Next, install the emulator on your device.
- Launch the emulator and search for the Google Play Store app. However, you need to login with your Play Store account ID.
- Search for Battlegrounds Mobile India, and then click on the install button to download the game on PC.
- Launch the game to download the additional content. Furthermore, log in with your Facebook or Twitter ID to play the game on PC.
Krafton is adding support for more devices for Battlegrounds Mobile India. So, there could be a chance that the game may not work on some PCs even after using the emulator.
Can Battlegrounds Mobile India work on a PC without an emulator?
No, you can’t download Battlegrounds Mobile India on a PC without an emulator. However, the PUBG game for PC was never banned in India. Once, we recall that the Indian government had banned PUBG Mobile India on September 2, 2020, due to data privacy concerns under Section 69 A of the Information Technology Act.