Battlegrounds Mobile India launched in beta version. Now it is officially available for Android users. Now, the users need to know how to transfer PUBG Mobile game data to Battlegrounds Mobile India. However, the game is available to download from the Google Play Store, and it is a full version. Moreover, the game is now free from issues and revealed that the ability to transfer the PUBG Mobile data to the Battlegrounds Mobile game temporarily shut down, starting from 6th July.
Krafton released an official word regarding data transfer on the Battlegrounds Mobile India website. It revealed that the data transfer functionality stopped from 6th July until further notice. However, there is no word on why this decision taken.
Transferring the game data to Battlegrounds Mobile India
- Open the Battlegrounds Mobile India application on Android Mobile.
- Accept the privacy policies, and you will be taken to a page to log in to the account. You can select to log in via Facebook, Twitter, or Google Play Games. Accept the Terms and Service.
- Now you can see the ‘Account Data Transfer’ pop-up. Tap on the ‘Yes’ option. However, It shows pop up to provide your consent for the data transfer, select ‘yes’.
- However, you need to approve the data transferred from PUBG Mobile to Krafton Battlegrounds Mobile India. Then you will be taken to the login page, which needs to be logged in with your credentials.
- Once again, you have to agree with the whole process by selecting the ‘Yes’ option, and the process will start.
For those who don’t know the data transfer process, this article helps people to transfer their inventory, skins, and more to Battlegrounds Mobile India if they don’t have the application. You need to head to the Google Play Store or Click the below download button.